A solid choice for everyday, versatile uses.
The Link D7i is a very popular bike. People love the sturdy components and sleek black/grey finish. The tires on this bike are wider than most (50mm or about 2 inches wide) which makes it well suited to anything from pavement to packed dirt roads, grass, even a bit of bumpy stuff. I would not recommend it for use on trails with obstacles or large bumps or rocks as it’s not set up for mountain bike type riding. However, you could absolutely ride in on rail trails, dirt roads, tow paths, and all that sort of stuff.
The other cool thing about the Link D7i is the internal gear hub. All 7 gears are hidden inside that hub and protected from rain, muck, and rust. It makes it very reliable and low maintenance. Plus, you can shift the gears with the twist of your wrist, even at a full stop! That feature comes in handy when you’re at a traffic light and need to shift or if you stop on a hill and need to get to the easy gear.
The Link D7i is perfect for getting around in the city, hauling gear, and riding day-in-day-out. Because it's built around a durable seven-speed Nexus internal hub, it's ideal for carrying onto buses or riding in the rain. Rear rack and integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub are included.
- 7-speed internal geared Shimano hub for versatility and low maintenance
- Andros handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- FreeDrive chain cover protects your clothes from grease and dirt
- Bomb-proof wheels built with Sapim spokes
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Fenders for rainy days
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Rear rack and integrated lighting included
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.