PEDAL TO WORK, MEET FRIENDS FOR COFFEE OR BUILD UP FITNESS ON THE BIKE PATH. ALIGHT FITS RIGHT INTO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city and get out onto country roads. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride.
- Step-Through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- High-tensile steel fork
- Durable double-wall alloy rims
- Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain with Tektro brakes
Sizes XS, S, M, L Colors Ti /Coral, White/Green Frame ALUXX-grade aluminum, Step-through Fork High-tensile steel with low-rider rack mounts Shock N/A Handlebar Giant Sport, 25.4mm Stem Giant Sport Seatpost Giant Sport, 27.2mm Saddle Liv Connect Forward Pedals Giant Sport Shifters Shimano EF41 Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney Brakes Tektro, linear pull Brake Levers Shimano EF40 Cassette Shimano TZ31 14x34, 7-speed freewheel Chain KMC Z51 Crankset Shimano M131, 28/38/48 Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge, Threaded Rims Giant Alloy, Double-wall Hubs Alloy, 32h Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g Tires Giant S-X3, 700x32
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.