An adventurous bike for adventurous spirits. From rugged urban commuting to dirt-road exploration, Althea is the perfect mix of sport and utility.
- DriveTrain - Shimano Acera
- Brakes - Tektro
- Crank - Suntour
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Maddux
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame Althea Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" head tube Fork SR SUNTOUR NEX, 50mm, mechanical lockout, 1-1/8" steerer Rims Maddux DC 4.0, double wall, 32-hole Hubs Cannondale C4 Disc, sealed loose ball bearing, QR, 32h Spokes Stainless, 14g Tires Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c Pedals Cannondale Reinforced Composite Crank Suntour XCE 48/38/28 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Tange Cartridge Chain KMC Z51, 8-speed Rear Cogs Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Acera Shifters Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus Handlebar Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 620mm Grips Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-on Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg Headset Tange Si 1-1/8" Brakes Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Tektro M285 Saddle Cannondale Women's CX Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm Sizes S,M,T
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.