FROM EPIC SOLO ADVENTURES TO GROUP ROAD RIDES. LIGHT, FAST AND ENGINEERED JUST FOR FEMALE ENDURANCE RIDERS.
Responsive, energetic and determined this bike is almost magically suited for big days in the saddle. With a build that irons the roughness out of the road and disc brakes for confident stopping and cornering, you'll experience the comfort and freedom to settle in for endless miles. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced will have you searching for new challenges with each ride.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L Colors White/Purple-Berry/Silver Frame Advanced-grade composite Fork Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive steerer Shock N/A Handlebar Giant Contact, 31.8mm Stem Giant Connect Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, Composite Saddle Liv Contact Forward Pedals N/A Shifters Shimano RS505 Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Brakes Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc, 160mm Brake Levers Shimano RS505 Cassette Shimano 105 11x32, 11-speed Chain KMC X11 EL Crankset Shimano 105, 34/50 Bottom Bracket Shimano, Press fit Rims Giant PR-2 Disc Hubs Giant Performance Tracker Road Disc, Sealed Bearing, [F] 12mm axle [R] 142x12mm axle, 28h Spokes Sapim Race, 14/15g Tires Giant P-SL 1, 700x25, Front and Rear Specific, folding
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.