BRING THE BLISS BACK TO ROAD RIDING WITH THE LIGHTWEIGHT AVAIL SL DISC. PERFORMANCE FOR FASTER, LONGER ROAD RIDES.
A lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you, the Avail SL Disc was born ready for the longest days on the road. It never hurts to throw in looks that outshine the pack; with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style. Powerful disc brakes offer confidence and control in variable conditions.
- ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L Colors Dark Silver/Red, Pearl White/Green/Blue Frame ALUXX SL-grade aluminum Fork Advanced-grade composite, alloy OverDrive steerer Shock N/A Handlebar Giant Connect, 31.8mm Stem Giant Connect Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, Composite Saddle Liv Contact Forward Pedals Platform, Caged Shifters Shimano 105 Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Brakes Giant Conduct, hydraulic, 160mm Brake Levers Shimano 105 Cassette Shimano 105 11x32, 11-speed Chain KMC X11 EL Crankset Shimano RS500, 34/50 Bottom Bracket Shimano, Press fit Rims Giant PR-2 Disc Hubs Giant Performance Tracker Road Disc, Sealed Bearing, 28h Spokes Sapim Race, 14/15g Tires Giant P-SL 1, 700x25, Front and Rear specific
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.