THE WORLD'S FRIENDLIEST BIKE FOR ROADS AND GRAVEL PATHS. EXPERIENCE COMFORT, SAFETY AND VERSATILITY.
Start believing in you with a confidence-inspiring ride that allows you to take your next adventure on road, gravel paths or mellow singletrack. The step-through frame is designed specifically for the female rider, for ease getting on and off the bike. Have no fear when you need to slow or stop abruptly – powerful disc brakes with secondary brake levers keep you in control. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack for bike bags and panniers, or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
- Lightweight and nibble ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Aluminum Fork
- Giant SX-2 Disc rims, Giant Sport Tracker Disc hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 3x8-speed drivetrain with Tektro mechanical disc brakes
Sizes XS, S, M Colors Teal Frame ALUXX-grade aluminum Fork Aluminum Shock N/A Handlebar Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control, 31.8mm Stem Giant Sport Seatpost Giant Sport, 30.9mm Saddle Liv Connect Forward Pedals Giant Sport Shifters Shimano Claris Front Derailleur Shimano Claris Rear Derailleur Shimano Claris Brakes Tektro Mira, mechanical disc, [F] 160mm [R] 140mm Brake Levers Tektro RL721 Sub Lever Cassette Shimano HG51 11x32, 8-speed Chain KMC Z7 Crankset FSA Tempo, 30/39/50 Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge, Threaded Rims Giant SX-2 Disc Hubs Giant Sport Tracker Disc, 32h Spokes Sapim Race, 14g Tires Giant P-SLX2, 700X32, Puncture Protect
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.