FROM CYCLOCROSS RACES AND ADVENTURE RIDES TO DIRT, MUD AND SNOW BRAVA WAS MADE FOR THIS.
This superlight, women's-specific cyclocross bike with disc brakes is all about performance and versatility. Race during cyclocross season, commute in all kinds of conditions, or head out for a long ride on mixed terrain. Brava is responsive, agile and built for precise steering. The toptube is specially designed for shouldering comfort so you can take on barriers with the utmost confidence. The compliant D-Fuse seatpost and 12mm axles make Brava smooth and fast for demanding adventures.
- Top tier ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Giant S-X2 Disc rims, Giant Sport Tracker disc hubs, stainless steel spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes XS, S, M Colors Black/Purple/Blue Frame ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum, w/ hidden rack mounts Fork Composite, with alloy OverDrive steerer Shock N/A Handlebar Giant Connect, 31.8 Stem Giant Connect Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, Composite Saddle Liv Contact Forward Pedals N/A Shifters Shimano RS505 Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Brakes Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc, 140mm Brake Levers Shimano RS505 Cassette Shimano 105 11x28, 11-speed Chain KMC X11 EL Crankset FSA Omega, 36/46 Bottom Bracket FSA, Press fit Rims Giant SX-2 Disc Hubs Giant Sport Tracker Disc, 32h, [F] 12x100mm [R] 12x142mm Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g Tires Maxxis Mud Wrestler, 700x33
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.