CAAD Optimo is CAAD12's overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and identical geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
- SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
- TAPERED HEAD TUBE
- INTEGRATED RACK/FENDER MOUNTS
- INTERNAL DISC BRAKE ROUTING
- DriveTrain - Shimano Claris
- Brakes - Tektro
- Crank - FSA
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - RS
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE Fork Cannondale Ultra, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer Rear Shock N/A Rims RS 3.0, 28H Front, 32H Rear Hubs Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h Spokes Stainless Steel, 15g Tires Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c Pedals Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap Crank FSA Tempo, 50/34 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA Cartridge Chain KMC Z89, 8-speed Rear Cogs Sunrace 12-28, 8-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Claris, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Claris Shifters Shimano Claris Handlebar Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 alloy Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm Stem Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap Brakes Tektro R315, dual pivot Brake Levers Shimano Claris Saddle Cannondale Stage Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C4, Alloy, 27.2mmx300mm Sizes 44, 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.