CAAD Optimo is CAAD12's overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and identical geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
- SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
- TAPERED HEAD TUBE
- INTEGRATED RACK/FENDER MOUNTS
- INTERNAL DISC BRAKE ROUTING
- DriveTrain - Shimano 105
- Brakes - TRP
- Crank - FSA
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Maddux
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, Flat Mount Disc Fork Cannondale Ultra, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, post mount disc Rear Shock N/A Rims RD 2.0 Disc, 28H Front, 32H Rear Hubs Formula, CX-20 front, CX-22 rear Spokes Stainless Steel, 15g Tires Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c Pedals Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap Crank FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano 105 Shifters Shimano 105 Handlebar Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap Brakes TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/140mm Brake Levers Shimano 105 Saddle Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails Seatpost Cannondale C3, Alloy, 27.2x300mm Sizes 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.