Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminum race bike ever made.
- SMARTFORMED C1 6069 CONSTRUCTION
- CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
- SPEED SAVE REAR TRIANGLE
- BRAZE-ON DISC MOUNTS (PATENT PENDING)
- DELTA SEAT TUBE/BB30A
- DriveTrain - Shimano 105
- Brakes - Shimano 105 w/ Tektro R741 brakes
- Crank - Cannondale Si
- Frame - SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy
- Wheelset - Mavic
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame New CAAD12 Women's, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready Fork New CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race Rear Shock N/A Rims Mavic Aksium WTS Hubs Mavic Aksium Spokes Mavic Aksium Tires Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano 105, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano 105 Shifters Shimano 105 Handlebar Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm Stem Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap Brakes Tektro R741, dual pivot, cartridge pad Brake Levers Shimano 105 Saddle Selle Royal Seta S1 Women Seatpost Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x300mm Sizes 44,48,50,52,54
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.