DESIGNED TO HARNESS THE POWER OF WOMEN RIDERS, THIS AERO ROAD MACHINE SLICES THROUGH WIND. GET ON AND GET AHEAD OF THE PACK.
The bike is an extension of the body so take the aero advantage and super-efficient pedaling platform for performance you never thought possible. The women's-specific geometry balances you over the bike for flawless handling that's as easy to control on descents as a sprint to the finish line. The final result: the ultimate aero race machine for sprints, short-distance triathlons and everyday training on the road.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant PA-2 Aero rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting
- Giant SpeedControl brakes
Sizes XS, S, M Colors Dark Blue Frame Advanced-grade composite Fork Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive steerer Shock N/A Handlebar Giant Contact, 31.8mm Stem Giant Connect Seatpost Giant Vector, Composite Saddle Liv Contact SL Forward, SST tubular rails Pedals N/A Shifters Shimano 105 Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Brakes Giant SpeedControl Brake Levers Shimano 105 Cassette Shimano 105 11x28, 11-speed Chain KMC X11 EL Crankset Shimano 105, 34/50 Bottom Bracket Shimano, Press fit Rims Giant PA-2, Aero Hubs Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed bearing, [F] 16h [R] 24h Spokes Sapim Race, 14/15g Tires Giant P-SL 1, Front and Rear Specific, 700x23 Folding
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.