Built for today's hardcore XC, F-Si Carbon is the fastet XC hardtail ever made.
- Ballistec Carbon Frame
- Asymmetric Integration
- System Integration
- SPEED SAVE
- SAVE features for everyday riding.
- DriveTrain - Shimano XTR Di2
- Brakes - Shimano XTR Race
- Crank - HollowGram SiSL2
- Frame - Ballistec Hi-Mod Carbon
- Wheelset - ENVE Carbon M50
- Wheel Size - 29" | 27.5"
Frame F-Si Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-X) Fork Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X) Rear Shock N/A Rims ENVE Carbon M50, tubeless ready Hubs Lefty 60 front, Chris King rear, 28 hole (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Spokes DT Swiss AeroLite (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29/27.5x2.2.5", folding, tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, Ai, BB30, 36/26 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano HG901, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano XTR, 11-40, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano XTR Di2, direct mount Rear DerailleUR Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed Shifters Shimano XTR Di2, 2x11 Handlebar ENVE Carbon Sweep, flat, 740mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Brakes Shimano XTR Race, 160/160mm, Ice Tech Rotors Brake Levers Shimano XTR Race, carbon lever Saddle Prologo Zero 2 CPC Nack Seatpost ENVE Carbon, Di2 compatible, 27.2x400mm Sizes S (27.5") M,L,XL (29") Extras Di2 Charger, Di2 Seatpost battery, Tubeless Kit
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.