Built for today's hardcore XC, F-Si Carbon is the fastet XC hardtail ever made.
- Ballistec Carbon Frame
- Asymmetric Integration
- System Integration
- SPEED SAVE
- SAVE features for everyday riding.
- DriveTrain - Shimano XT
- Brakes - Shimano Deore hydro disc
- Crank - Cannondale Si
- Frame - Ballistec Carbon
- Wheelset - WTB STP i19
- Wheel Size - 29" | 27.5"
Frame F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, Ai Offset, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-X) Fork Lefty 2.0, 100mm, PBR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and updated controls, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X) Rear Shock N/A Rims WTB STP i19 Tubeless Ready Hubs Lefty 60 front, Formula DC-1422 rear (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Spokes DT Swiss Competition (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29/27.5x2.1", tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, Ai, BB30, FSA 26/36 rings Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain KMC X11, 11-speed Rear Cogs SunRace, 11-40, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano SLX, direct mount Rear DerailleUR Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, 11-speed Shifters Shimano SLX , 2x11 Handlebar Cannondale C3 flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 700mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Brakes Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (S-160/160mm) Brake Levers Shimano Deore Saddle Prologo K3 Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm (XS,S,M) 400mm (L,X) Sizes XS, S (27.5") M,L,XL (29")
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.