Built for today's hardcore XC, F-Si Carbon is the fastet XC hardtail ever made.
- Ballistec Carbon Frame
- Asymmetric Integration
- System Integration
- SPEED SAVE
- SAVE features for everyday riding.
- DriveTrain - SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Brakes - SRAM Level Ultimate
- Crank - XX1 Eagle Carbon Ai
- Frame - Ballistec Hi-Mod Carbon
- Wheelset - ENVE Carbon M50
- Wheel Size - 29" | 27.5"
Frame F-Si, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, Ai Offset, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-X) Fork Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X) Rear Shock N/A Rims ENVE Carbon M50, tubeless ready Hubs Lefty 60 front, DT Swiss Custom C-36, 36 Point Engagement, 28 hole (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Spokes DT Swiss AeroLite (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29/27.5x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank SRAM XX1 Eagle, BB30, 34T, Ai Custom Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain SRAM PCX01 Eagle , 12-speed Rear Cogs SRAM XG1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed Front Derailleur N/A Rear DerailleUR SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed Handlebar FSA K-Force Carbon, flat, 760mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Brakes SRAM Level Ultimate, 180/160mm, Centerline Rotors Brake Levers SRAM Level Ultimate Saddle Prologo Zero II TiRox Rail Seatpost Cannondale SAVE2 Carbon, 27.2x400mm Sizes S (27.5") M,L,XL (29") Extras Tubeless Kit
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.