THE SMART, STYLISH AND ELEGANT WAY TO GET AROUND TOWN. A VERSATILE BIKE WITH THOUGHTFUL DESIGN MAKES ORDINARY TRIPS MORE FUN.
Rides like a dream front suspension and a suspension seatpost smooth out cobblestones or rough roads to keep you comfortably cruising. With a functional yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that's designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills.
- Light and nimble step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- SR Suntour suspension fork adds comfort and control
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Durable double-wall alloy rims
- Shimano 3x8-speed drivetrain
Sizes XS, S, M Colors Pastel Aqua, Grey Blue Frame ALUXX-grade aluminum Fork SR Suntour NEX 4110, 63mm Travel Shock N/A Handlebar Alloy, low riser, 25.4mm Stem Alloy, adjustable Seatpost Alloy Suspension, 30.9mm Saddle Liv Comfort Pedals Nylon/Anti-Slip Platform Shifters Shimano EF51 Front Derailleur Shimano M191 Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus Brakes Alloy, Direct Pull Brake Levers Alloy Comfort Cassette Shimano HG-31 11x34, 8-speed Chain KMC Z51 Crankset Shimano M131, 28/38/48 Bottom Bracket Sealed cartridge, Threaded Rims Giant Alloy, Double-wall Hubs Alloy, 32h Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g Tires CST, 700x38 Extras Kickstand
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.