With all-mountain capability and XC efficiency, Habit is the perfect "do-it-all, and do-it-well" MTB fun machine.
- Zero Pivot Seatstays
- DriveTrain - SRAM GX
- Brakes - Tektro Auriga hydro disc
- Crank - FSA Comet MegaExo
- Frame - SmartForm C1 Alloy
- Wheelset - WTB STP i23
- Wheel Size - 27.5"
Frame Habit 27.5 Women's, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube Fork RockShox Recon Silver RL, Alloy Steerer, External Rebound and Lockout, Solo Air, 120mm Rear Shock X-Fusion O2 RL, 120mm Rims WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, Tubeless Ready Hubs Formula 100x9 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear Spokes 14g Stainless, Black Tires WTB Beeline Comp, DNA Compound 27.5x2.0" Pedals N/A Crank FSA Comet MegaExo, 36/26, 10-speed Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale BB30 with Tange BSA adapter Chain KMC X10, 10-speed Rear Cogs SRAM PG1020, 11-36, 10-speed Front Derailleur SRAM X5 Rear DerailleUR SRAM GX, 10-speed Shifters SRAM X5 10-speed Trigger, 2x11 Handlebar Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 740x15mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg. Headset Tange 1.5 for 1.125 Steer tubes Brakes Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160 Brake Levers Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc Saddle Cannondale Stage 3 Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm Sizes XS, S, M
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.