With all-mountain capability and XC efficiency, Habit is the perfect "do-it-all, and do-it-well" MTB fun machine.
- Zero Pivot Seatstays
- Ballistec Carbon Frame
- DriveTrain - Shimano XT
- Brakes - Shimano Deore M615 Hydro Disc
- Crank - HollowGram Si
- Frame - BallisTec Carbon
- Wheelset - WTB STP i23
- Wheel Size - 27.5"
Frame Habit 27.5 Women's, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, Carbon Link, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube Fork RockShox Pike RC, 120mm, tapered steerer, Charger Damper, Solo Air, 15mm Maxle Ultimate, 42mm offset Rear Shock Fox Float DPS, 3-position lever, 120mm travel Rims WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, Tubeless Ready Hubs Formula - 100x15mm front, 142x12mm w/HG driver rear Spokes DT Swiss Champion Tires Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35 front, 2.25 rear, TwinSkin, tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, BB30 w/ SpideRing, X-SyncÆ, 30t Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale BB30 Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed Front Derailleur N/A Rear DerailleUR Shimano XT, 11-speed Shifters Shimano SLX, 11-speed Handlebar Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 740x15mm Grips Cannondale Dual Locking Grips Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7 deg. Headset Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7 deg. Brakes Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm Brake Levers Shimano Deore M615 Saddle Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo Seatpost TransX Dropper Post, 31.6, 120mm drop, internal routing Sizes XS, S, M
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.