NO WEAKNESSES – FAST UP, FAST DOWN. THE VERSATILE XC TRAIL BIKE WITH AN AFFINITY FOR SPEED.
Equal parts agile and tough, the Pique Advanced inspires confident downhill ripping, and will tackle the uphill at a blistering pace. With low stand-over height, find greater balance while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox RS1 Solo Air 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT3 rear shock
- SRAM Rise 60 composite wheelset
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes XS, S, M, L Colors Composite/Teal/Berry Frame Advanced-grade composite w/ ALUXX SL rear triangle, Advanced Forged composite upper rocker, 120mm Maestro suspension Fork RockShox RS-1, Solo Air, OneLoc Remote, Boost, OverDrive, 120mm travel Shock RockShox Deluxe RT3, Trunnion mount Handlebar Giant Contact SLR TR, Composite, 31.8mm Stem Giant Contact SLR, Composite Seatpost Giant Contact SL Switch-R Trail, 30.9mm Saddle Liv Contact SLR Forward, Composite rails Pedals N/A Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle Front Derailleur N/A Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle Brakes SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, 160mm Brake Levers SRAM Level Ultimate Cassette SRAM Eagle 10x50, 12-speed Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle Crankset SRAM XX1 Eagle, 30T Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP, Press fit Rims SRAM Rise 60 Carbon; 21mm wide, Tubeless compatible Hubs SRAM Rise 60 Carbon; Speedball bearings, Double Time ratchet driver, [F] Boost 110x15mm, [R] Boost 148x12mm Spokes SRAM Rise 60 Carbon; Solo Spoke Tires [F] Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5x2.25 [R] Racing Ralph, 27.5x2.25, EVO, TL Easy Extras Tubeless rim tape and valve stems
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.