NO WEAKNESSES – FAST UP, FAST DOWN. THE VERSATILE XC TRAIL BIKE WITH AN AFFINITY FOR SPEED.
Equal parts agile and tough, the Pique Advanced inspires confident downhill ripping, and will tackle the uphill at a blistering pace. With low stand-over height, find greater balance while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox Float CTD Factory, FIT4 damper, 15mm thru-axle, Boost, OverDrive, 120mm travel
- Fox Float Factory EVOL, Trunnion mount
- Giant XCR 1 DBL Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano Deore XT 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes XS, S, M, L Colors Composite/Grey Blue Frame Advanced-grade composite w/ ALUXX SL rear triangle, Advanced Forged composite upper rocker, 120mm Maestro suspension Fork Fox Float CTD Factory, FIT4 damper, 15mm thru-axle, Boost, OverDrive, 120mm travel Shock Fox Float Factory EVOL, Trunnion mount Handlebar Giant Contact SL Trail, 31.8mm Stem Giant Contact SL Seatpost Giant Contact SL Switch-R Trail, 30.9mm Saddle Liv Contact SL Forward, SST tubular rails Pedals N/A Shifters Shimano Deore XT Front Derailleur N/A Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT Brakes Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, 160mm Brake Levers Shimano Deore XT Cassette Shimano Deore XT 11x46, 11-speed Chain KMC X11 EL Crankset Shimano Deore XT, 30T Bottom Bracket Shimano, Press fit Rims Giant XCR 1 Composite DBL WheelSystem; 27mm wide, Tubeless compatible Hubs Giant XCR 1 Composite DBL WheelSystem; 28h, [F] Boost 110x15mm, [R] Boost 148x12mm Spokes Giant XCR 1 Composite DBL WheelSystem; Sapim Laser Tires [F] Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5x2.25 [R] Racing Ralph, 27.5x2.25, EVO, Snakeskin, TL Easy Extras Tubeless rim tape and valve stems
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.