With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the all-new Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it. Features: SuperLight Quick SL Aluminum Frame Lightweight, Smooth Riding Carbon Fork Powerful Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes Sporty Shimano 105 2x11-Speed Gearing
- OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
- REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- QUICK SL
- INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
- DriveTrain - Shimano 105
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - FSA
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Maddux
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame New Quick SL Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" tapered head tube Fork New Quick Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" steerer Rims Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole Hubs Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Spokes Stainless, 15g Tires Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall Pedals Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite Crank FSA Omega Compact, 50/34 Bottom Bracket FSA MegaExo Chain FSA 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano 105 11-32, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano 105, 11-speed Shifters Shimano RS700 flat bar Handlebar Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 640mm, 6 deg sweep Grips Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 6 deg Headset FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8" Brakes Shimano BR-M396 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano BR-M396 hydraulic disc Saddle Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.