With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the all-new Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it. Features: SuperLight Quick SL Aluminum Frame Lightweight, Smooth Riding Carbon Fork Powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes Shimano Sora 2x9-Speed Gearing
- OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
- REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- QUICK SL
- INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
- DriveTrain - Shimano Sora
- Brakes - Tektro
- Crank - FSA
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Maddux
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame New Quick SL Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" tapered head tube Fork New Quick Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" steerer Rims Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole Hubs Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Tires Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall Pedals Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite Crank FSA Tempo Compact, 50/34 Bottom Bracket FSA BSA cartridge Chain KMC Z99, 9-speed Rear Cogs Shimano Sora, 11-32, 9-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Sora Rear DerailleUR Shimano Sora Shifters Shimano Sora Handlebar Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 600 mm, 3 deg rise, 6 deg sweep Grips Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on Stem Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg Headset FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8" Brakes Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc Saddle Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm Sizes S,M,L,XL,J
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.