With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the all-new Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it. Features: Lightweight Quick Aluminum Frame High Performance Alloy Fork Shimano Acera/Altus 3x9-Speed Gearing
- OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
- REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- QUICK SL
- INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
- DriveTrain - Shimano Acera
- Brakes - Cannondale Mini V
- Crank - Suntour
- Frame - SmartForm C3 Alloy
- Wheelset - Cannondale C4
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame New Quick, Butted 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube Fork New Quick, Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer Rims Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole Spokes Stainless, 15g Tires Schwalbe Spicer, 700x35c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall Pedals Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite Crank Suntour CW15-XCM 48/36/26 Bottom Bracket Tange Cartridge Chain KMC Z99, 9-speed Rear Cogs Shimano HG-200, 11-32, 9-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Acera Shifters Shimano ST-EF65, EZ-Fire Plus Handlebar Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise,10 deg sweep, 640mm Grips Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on Stem Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg Headset FSA Si 1-1/8" Brakes Cannondale V-Brake, Cartridge Pads Brake Levers Cannondale Forged alloy Saddle Cannondale Fitness Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.