With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the all-new Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it. Features: Lightweight Quick Aluminum Frame Durable Cromoly Fork Shimano Acera/Tourney 3x7-Speed Gearing
- OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
- REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS
- QUICK SL
- INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
- DriveTrain - Shimano Acera
- Brakes - Cannondale Mini V
- Crank - Prowheel
- Frame - SmartForm C3 Alloy
- Wheelset - Cannondale C4
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame New Quick Step-Thru, Butted 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube Fork New Quick, Cromoly, 1-1/8" steerer Rims Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole Hubs Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Spokes Stainless, 14g Tires Duro 7044, 700 x 35c Pedals Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite Crank Prowheel 48/38/28 Bottom Bracket Tange Cartridge Chain KMC Z51, 7-speed Rear Cogs Sunrace MFM2A, 7-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Acera Shifters Shimano EF41 Handlebar Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise,10 deg sweep, 600mm Grips Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on Stem Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg Headset FSA Si 1-1/8" Brakes Cannondale V-Brake, Cartridge Pads Brake Levers Cannondale Forged alloy Saddle Cannondale Fitness Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.