With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, the all-new Quick is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
- Smartformed Alloy
- SAVE Technology
- DriveTrain - Shimano Deore
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - Shimano
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Maddux
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame New Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube Fork SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered, Lockout, 50mm Rims Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole Hubs Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Spokes Stainless, 15g Tires Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c Pedals Cannondale Reinforced Composite Crank Shimano Acera 48/36/26 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA Cartridge Chain KMC Z99, 9-speed Rear Cogs Shimano Alivio 11-32, 9-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Acera 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Deore Shifters Shimano Alivio Handlebar Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm Grips Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-on Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg Headset VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" Brakes Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano M315 Saddle Cannondale Quick CX Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm Sizes S, M,L,XL,J
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.