The name says it all. With its feather-weight, durable frame, air-sprung front fork, wide-range 21-speed gearing and light, powerful V-brakes, the Race 24 is designed to help aspiring racers take their game to the next level. Available in 2 frame sizes for the perfect fit.
- DriveTrain - Shimano
- Suspension - Front
- Crank - Suntour
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Alex
- Wheel Size - 24"
Rider Body Position
Ideal position to inspire confidence and control. The ideal set-up to instill a life-long passion for riding.
Frame Race 24, Optimized 6061 alloy, smooth welding Fork RST FIRST 24 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, air-sprung, 60mm travel w/lockout Rear Shock N/A Rims Alex Z1000, single wall, 32 hole Hubs Formula Alloy hubs, nutted axles, rear 7 speed Spokes Steel, 14g Black Tires Cannondale 24x2.0", wire bead Pedals VP Composite platform w/ reflectors Crank Suntour Alloy 152mm crank, 24/34/42T steel Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cartridge square taper Chain KMC Z50, 1/2x3/32" Rear Cogs Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-28 Front Derailleur Shimano TX-50, 31.8 band Rear DerailleUR Shimano TX-35, 7 Speed, MegaRange Shifters Shimano RS-36, Revo Twist Handlebar Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm Grips Cannondale Kid's Performance Stem Alloy Ahead, 60mm Headset Tange Seiki Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated Brakes V-Brake, Alloy linear pull Brake Levers Alloy, linear pull Saddle Cannondale Kids Ergo Seatpost Cannondale Alloy, 27.2 Sizes M, L
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.