The lightest, stiffest, best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race bike ever made. The new XC is gnarly. The new Scalpel Si is gnarlier.
- MODERN XC GEOMETRY
- INTEGRATED DI2 BATTERY HOUSING
- CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON LINK. STIFF LOCKR PIVOT AXLES, SMOOTH ZERO PIVOT STAYS.
- DriveTrain - SRAM GX
- Brakes - Shimano Deore hydro disc
- Crank - Cannondale Si
- Frame - SmartForm C1 Alloy
- Wheelset - Stan's NoTubes ZTR Rapid
- Wheel Size - 29" | 27.5"
Rider Body Position
Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
Frame Scalpel-Si, 100mm, SmarFormed Alloy, Zero Pivot seatstay, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset Fork Lefty 2.0, 100mm, PBR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and updated controls, 55mm offset Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RL, 100mm Rims Stan's ZTR Rapid 29, 32 hole Hubs Lefty 60 front, Formula DHT-142x12, (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Spokes DT-Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29x2.25", folding Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, BB30, 36/26 CNC Rings Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain SRAM 11-speed Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42 Front Derailleur Shimano XT M8000, 11-speed Rear DerailleUR SRAM GX, 11-speed Shifters SRAM S Series, 2x11 Handlebar Cannondale C2 Butted AL2014 Alloy, 760mm Grips Cannondale X1 Single Lock Grips Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Brakes Shimano Deore M506 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm Brake Levers Shimano Deore M506 Saddle Prologo K3 Seatpost Cannondale C3, Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X) Sizes XS, S (27.5") M,L,XL (29")
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.