The lightest, stiffest, best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race bike ever made. The new XC is gnarly. The new Scalpel Si is gnarlier.
- MODERN XC GEOMETRY
- INTEGRATED DI2 BATTERY HOUSING
- CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON LINK. STIFF LOCKR PIVOT AXLES, SMOOTH ZERO PIVOT STAYS.
- DriveTrain - Shimano XTR
- Brakes - Shimano XTR Race
- Crank - HollowGram Si
- Frame - BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
- Wheelset - Cannondale CZero SL Carbon
- Wheel Size - 29" | 27.5"
Rider Body Position
Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
Frame Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset Fork Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset Rear Shock RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote Rims Cannondale CZero SL Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 28hole, 23mm ID Hubs CZero Straight Pull, Lefty 60 front, 39-point engagement rear, 142x12, 28h (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Spokes DT-Swiss Aerolite (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30, 32t Ai SpideRing Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano XT M8000, 11-42, 11-speed Front Derailleur N/A Rear DerailleUR Shimano XTR Shadow Plus, 11-speed Shifters Shimano XT M8000, 1x11 Handlebar Cannondale C-Zero flat, Carbon, 760mm Grips Cannondale X1 Single Lock Grips Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Brakes Shimano XTR Race, 160/160mm, Ice Tech Rotors Brake Levers Shimano XTR Race, carbon lever Saddle ProLogo Zero II TiRox Rails Seatpost Cannondale C2 Carbon, Micro Adjust, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X) Sizes S (27.5") M,L,XL (29")
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.