The lightest, stiffest, best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race bike ever made. The new XC is gnarly. The new Scalpel Si is gnarlier.
- MODERN XC GEOMETRY
- INTEGRATED DI2 BATTERY HOUSING
- CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
- ULTRALIGHT CARBON LINK. STIFF LOCKR PIVOT AXLES, SMOOTH ZERO PIVOT STAYS.
- DriveTrain - Shimano XT
- Brakes - Shimano XT
- Crank - HollowGram Si
- Frame - BallisTec Carbon
- Wheelset - Stan's ZTR Rapid 25
- Wheel Size - 27.5"
Rider Body Position
Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
Frame All New Scalpel-Si Women's, 27.5, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset Fork Lefty 2.0, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, 50mm offset Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RL, 100mm Rims Stan's ZTR Rapid 25, 32 hole, tubeless ready, 27.5" Hubs Lefty 60 front, Formula DHT-142x12 rear Spokes DT Swiss Competition Tires Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance Twinskin, 27.5x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, BB30, 36/26 CNC Rings Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano XT M8000, 11-40, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano XT M8025 Rear DerailleUR Shimano XT M8000, Shadow Plus, 11-speed Shifters Shimano XT M8000, 2x11 Handlebar Cannondale C2, Butted 2014 Alloy, 740mm Grips Cannondale X1 Single Lock Grips Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Brakes Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano XT M8000 Saddle Fi'zi:k Arione Donna Mg Seatpost Cannondale C3, Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x350mm Sizes XS, S, M
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.