A full-tilt road bike with legitimate off-road chops, the Slate brings a whole new dimension of hard-cornering, curb-hopping, trail-shredding fun to the concept of "road-riding".
- LEFTY OLIVER
- SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION
- SYNTACE 142X12 REAR THRU-AXLE
- BRAZE-ON DISC CALIPER MOUNT
- 650BX42C WHEELS
- DriveTrain - Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - Cannondale HollowGram Si
- Frame - SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy
- Wheelset - Mavic
- Wheel Size - 650b
Frame Slate, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a Fork Cannondale Lefty Oliver Carbon w/ PBR, 30mm Travel, 45mm offset Rear Shock N/A Rims Mavic XM419 Disc, 650b, 28H, tubeless compatible Hubs Lefty 50 Road front, Formula 142x12mm thru rear, 28h Spokes DT Swiss Competition Tires Cannondale Slate Folding TRS, 650x42c, by Panaracer, tubeless ready Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale HollowGram Si, w/ OPI SpideRing, BB30a, 52/36 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Bearings Chain Shimano HG701, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Ultegra Shifters Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc Handlebar Cannondale C2 Compact Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. 100mm Headset Tange Seiki Head Shock Integrated Brakes Shimano BR785/805, 140/140mm Brake Levers Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc Saddle Fabric Scoop Radius Race, Ti Rails Seatpost Cannondale C1 Alloy 27.2 X 350mm Sizes SM, MD, LG, XL
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.