The new EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
- DriveTrain - Shimano Dura Ace
- Brakes - Shimano Dura Ace
- Crank - Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2
- Frame - BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
- Wheelset - ENVE
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible,SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a Fork SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race Rims ENVE Carbon Smart SES 4.5 Clincher, 20h Front, 24h Rear Hubs Chris King R45, 20h front, 24h rear Spokes DT Swiss Aerolite Tires Schwalbe ONE Clincher, 700x25c, folding Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing SL, 52/36 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano HG901, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace Di2, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Handlebar ENVE Carbon Smart SES, Aero Profile, 31.8mm Grips Fi'zi:k SuperLight Tacky Touch Stem Enve Carbon Road, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset SuperSix EVO, Lightweight Hybrid bearings, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 15mm carbon top cap Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Saddle Fizik Arione 00, Carbon Rail Seatpost ENVE Carbon, Gen 2, 25.4x400mm Sizes 44,48,50,52,54,56,58,60,63
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.