The new EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
- ULTRA LIGHT DISC INTEGRATION
- SAVE 25.4mm SEATPOST
- TAP AERO FEATURES
- DriveTrain - Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - Cannondale Si
- Frame - BallisTec Carbon
- Wheelset - Mavic
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30 Fork New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon Disc, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle Rear Shock N/A Rims Mavic Aksium Disc WTS Hubs Mavic Aksium Disc, 100x12mm thru front, 135x9mm QR rear Spokes Mavic Aksium Tires Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Crank Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36 Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano Ultegra Shifters Shimano RS685 Hydraulic Handlebar Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm Stem Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap Brakes Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc Brake Levers Shimano RS685 Hydraulic Saddle Prologo Kappa 3 STN Rail Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm Sizes 48,50,52,54,56,58,60,63
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.