The new EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
- ULTRA LIGHT DISC INTEGRATION
- SAVE 25.4mm SEATPOST
- TAP AERO FEATURES
- DriveTrain - Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - Cannondale HollowGram Si
- Frame - BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
- Wheelset - Cannondale HollowGram Carbon
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame New SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a Fork New SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle Rear Shock N/A Rims Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless compatible Hubs Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, Center-lock, 24h 100x12mm thru front, 28h 135x9mm QR rear Spokes DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull Tires Schwalbe ONE, folding, 700x25c Crank Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano HG701, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 Shifters Shimano RS785 Hydraulic, Di2 Handlebar Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact Grips Fi'zi:k Microtex Superlight Classic Stem Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount Headset SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap Brakes Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount disc Brake Levers Shimano RS785 Hydraulic, Di2 Saddle Fi'zi:k Arione R5 w/ MG Rail Seatpost Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm Sizes 48,50,52,54,56,58,60,63
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.