The new EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
- ULTRA LIGHT DISC INTEGRATION
- SAVE 25.4mm SEATPOST
- TAP AERO FEATURES
- DriveTrain - Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - Cannondale HollowGram Si
- Frame - BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
- Wheelset - Cannondale HollowGram Carbon
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame New SuperSix EVO Disc Women's, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a Fork New SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle Rear Shock N/A Rims Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless compatible Hubs Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, 24h (F), 28h (RR), Center-lock Spokes DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull Tires Schwalbe ONE, folding, 700x25c Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, 50/34 OPI SpideRing Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano Ultegra, 11-28 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS Shifters Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc Handlebar Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact Grips Fi'zi:k Microtex Superlight Classic Stem Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount Headset SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap Brakes Shimano R785 , hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc Saddle Fi'zi:k Arione Donna w/ Mg Rails Seatpost Cannondale SAVE, 25.4x350mm Sizes 44,48,50,52,54
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.