The new EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
- ULTRA LIGHT DISC INTEGRATION
- SAVE 25.4mm SEATPOST
- TAP AERO FEATURES
- DriveTrain - Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes - Shimano Ultegra
- Crank - Cannondale HollowGram Si
- Frame - BallisTec Carbon
- Wheelset - Mavic
- Wheel Size - 700c
Rider Body Position
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale's Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
Frame New SuperSix EVO Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30 Fork New SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race Rear Shock N/A Rims Mavic Aksium WTS Hubs Mavic Aksium Spokes Mavic Aksium Tires Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 Handlebar Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm Stem Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap Brakes Shimano Ultegra Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 Saddle Selle Royal Seta S1 Women Seatpost Cannondale C2 Carbon, 25.4x350mm Sizes 44,48,50,52,54
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.