The ultimate 'Cross race machine, the all-new SuperX delivers the two things a today's cross racer needs most, stability and traction, better than anything else on the market. The ultralight weight, stiffness and smooth ride are just icing on the cake.
- KILLER ëCROSS GEOMETRY
- CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
- REMOVABLE FD MOUNT
- DriveTrain - SRAM Force 1
- Brakes - SRAM Force
- Crank - Cannondale Si
- Frame - BallisTec Carbon
- Wheelset - Mavic
- Wheel Size - 700c
Frame All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle Fork All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12 thru-axle Rear Shock N/A Rims Mavic Aksium Disc Hubs Mavic Aksium Disc, SRAM Maxle Stealth thru-axle 12x100 front, Syntace thru-axle 12x142 rear (Ai offset dish rear) Spokes Mavic Aksium Disc (Ai offset dish rear) Tires Schwalbe X-One, 700x33 Pedals N/A Crank HollowGram Si, BB30-83, w/ OPI SpideRing, X-SyncÆ, 40t Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Bearings Chain SRAM PC1130, 11-speed Rear Cogs SRAM PG1130, 11-32, 11-speed Front Derailleur N/A Rear DerailleUR SRAM Force 1 Type 2.1, Medium Cage Shifters SRAM Force CX1 HRD Hydraulic Disc Handlebar Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 6061 alloy Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm Stem Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset SuperX, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap Brakes SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc, 160/140mm Brake Levers SRAM Force HRD Hydraulic Disc Saddle Fi'zi:k Vesta Mg Seatpost Cannondale C2 Carbon, 25.4x300mm Sizes 46, 51, 54
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.