The perfect balance of race-day performance and all-day ridability.
- POWER PYRAMID
- SAVE PLUS FORK
- SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION
- S.E.R.G. GEOMETRY
- Fork - Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 tapered steerer
- DriveTrain - Shimano 105
- Brakes - Shimano
- Crank - Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- Frame - Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- Wheelset - RD
Frame Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a Fork Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 tapered steerer Rear Shock N/A Rims RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole Hubs Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear Spokes Stainless Steel, 15g Tires Schwalbe Lugano, 700x28c, folding Pedals N/A Crank Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34 Crank Option N/A Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Bearings Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed Front Derailleur Shimano 105, braze-on Rear DerailleUR Shimano 105 GS Shifters Shimano R505 hydraulic disc Handlebar Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Headset Synapse Si, 1-1/4 lower bearing, carbon 25mm top cap Brakes Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano R505, hydraulic disc Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, Cromo Rail Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61) Sizes 48,51,54,56,58,61
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.