The best performance value on the mountain, ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown trail duty.
- Smartformed Alloy
- SAVE Technology
- DriveTrain - Shimano Alivio
- Brakes - Tektro Auriga Hydro Disc
- Crank - Shimano M371
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheelset - Cannondale DC 3.0
- Wheel Size - 27.5"
Frame Tango 27.5, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1 1/8" headtube Fork SR Suntour XCM-RL, 100mm, remote lockout, 1-1/8", 27.5", coil spring Rims Cannondale DC 3.0, double wall, 32 hole Hubs Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Spokes Stainless Steel, 15g Black Tires WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" Pedals Cannondale Platform Crank Shimano M371, 44/32/22 Bottom Bracket Tange LN 3912, square taper Chain Shimano HG53, 9-speed Rear Cogs Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp Rear DerailleUR Shimano Alivio 9-speed Shifters Shimano Altus, 3x9 speed Handlebar Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mm Grips Cannondale Dual-Density Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg. Headset FSA 1-1/8" Semi Integrated Brakes Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Saddle Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm Sizes S,M, T
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.