Hyper-reflective insulated bottle perfectly notched to fit snugly in all XLAB cages
- Reflective, matte silver finish helps keep liquids cool
- Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching
- Fast-drinking, high-flow valve
- BPA Free and Phthalate free
Capacity 20oz (600ml) Height 9.25in (234.9mm) Weight 97.5g Warranty Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 3 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner. How to Clean the Bottle DISHWASHER: Place the bottle on the top rack and the lid in the cutlery compartment. Use the Normal cycle. WASH BY HAND: Use a small amount of dish soap with warm water. Shake the bottle well and then squeeze water out through the valve. Next rinse thoroughly with cold water and stand the bottle upside down with the cap off to drain and dry. BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR: This method will get rid of any odor, mold or mildew. Clean the bottle as in method 2 above. Next, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda into the bottle and half a cup of vinegar. Allow it to sit for 6-7 minutes and then scrub the inside with a bottle brush (available at most supermarkets). When clean, squirt the contents out through the valve. Next, thoroughly rinse the bottle and cap with fresh cold water and then stand upside down to dry.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.