Replaces Frame Bottle Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Refills Front Drink System Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. Adds and extra Bottle These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times. AERODYNAMIC LOCATION Mounting to the saddle rails in the rideres draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed. STABLE DESIGN Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle. SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle. HIGH GRIPPING CAGE The cage grips the bottle with 5lbs of tested force to prevent slippage. ANTI-VIBRATION Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security. Multi-Strike Repair Holder OPTION Hold your entire repair kit between the mount & cage.
- Inexpensive way to carry a single bottle at the back
- P-Cage offers 5lbs of gripping force on bottles!
- Mounts in an aerodynamic location to help reduce drag
- Carry your repair with the optional Multi-Strike Repair Holder
- Fits most standard saddles
Includes 1 XLAB Cage Mount 1 XLAB P-CAGE Material Proprietary composite mount, Nylon/Fiberglass composite cage Weight 136g with mount, hardware and cage Warranty 3 Year Warranty on mount and P-CAGE. DELTA adaptor for FIZIK Carbon Saddles DELTA adaptor for carbon rail saddles, including FIZIK. Buy Now
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.