Helps prevent bottles launching from rear carriers GORILLA Cage GORILLA cage
- World's #1 selling rear cage
- 6 gripping fingers clasp onto bottles with 10 lbs of grip force
- Tall sides support large bottles so they don't eject
- Easy bottle insertion with specially designed interior
- No more lost bottle when you choose the Gorilla Cage!
Material Carbon Fiber Weight 39g Warning To ensure the best possible fit with the GORILLA Cage, use a bottle that has a groove all the way around that is uniform and fits tightly into the hook at the top of the GORILLA Cage. Bottles with shorter groves that do not fit properly into the hook like the Camelback Podium, and bottles with grooves that are not uniform around the entire circumference like the Polar Insulated bottles are not recommended for use with the XLAB GORILLA Cage. In our experience these two bottles do not stay in place on rear carriers due to the lack of a groove for the cages to grip. Warranty LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner. Insulated Bottle Notice Recommended insulated bottle is the XLAB Cool Shot. The cage's anti-ejection properties cannot be guaranteed with other brands of insulated bottles.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.