The Big Mouth Pannier is the newest and biggest addition to Tern's ecosystem of bags that help you carry a load on your bike. The Big Mouth pannier bag holds up to 6.1 gal so it's perfect for grocery runs or daily commuting. Thanks to the wide cinch-top opening you can easily organize, load, and secure your cargo. It opens so wide, in fact, you can easily drop a basketball or watermelon inside. The Big Mouth hangs on the side of your rear pannier rack with robust Ortlieb pannier hooks, so you can expect years of reliable operation. Finally, we designed the Big Mouth so it can fold flat when you aren't using itÛcinch it flat on the side of your bike for a discreet and narrow profile.
- Easy access grocery-getting pannier
- Wide, open mouth makes it easy to load and unload
- Tote handles make it easy to carry off the bike
- Cinch top to secure cargo
- Aluminum buckle strap adjusts for different sized loads
- Reflective accents for nighttime visibility
- Weight: 31 oz
- Load Capacity: 19.8 lb
- Volume Capacity: 6.1 gal
- Compatible Bikes: n/a
- Compatible Items: Tern Cargo Rack, Tern Traveller Rack, BioLogic 24" Portage Rack, Rear racks with side rails
- Material: Nylon
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.