The Cargo Node is a game changer for people who live in cities. Thanks to 350 lb of carrying capacity, big wheels and an ultra-stiff handlepost, it's a full-sized cargo bike, yet it folds down to 1/3rd its total volume in only ten seconds. It's designed to fit in an elevator, so it's easy to store in an apartment, and it's light enough to carry onto public transit. It's the ultimate transportation solution for people who want to live car-free. Now officially approved for kid-carrying.
- Full sized cargo bike that folds to fit tight spaces like car trunks and elevators
- Versatile, all-weather CarryAll bags with 35 L / 22 kg capacity per side
- Optimized to fit up to two children with the Yepp Maxi Easyfit seat and adapter (
- Andros handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustmentsÛon the fly
- Electricity-generating hub powers the wide-beam 41 lux Valo 2 front light
- Full-size tire pump hidden inside the seatpostÛso you never leave it behind
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes for stopping a cargo bike's worth of gear
- Xtracycle Kickback bipod kickstand for stability when stationary
- 350 lb total cargo capacity including a rider of up to 254 lb
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.