The Cargo Rack is a robust rear rack for Tern bikes. Constructed of thick-gauge aluminum tubing with ultra-rigid DoubleTruss 3D design, the rack supports it all Ò full-sized panniers on upper or lower rails and KLICKfix Rackpack compatible baskets and trunk bags. Delivering 55 lb load capacity and our unique SideStrap anti-roll anchoring system to keep cargo tied down securely, the Cargo Rack is our strongest and most versatile rack ever.
- Rigid DoubleTruss 3D design
- KLICKfix Rackpack compatible
- Optimized for kid-carrying, with the Yepp Maxi EasyFit child seat
- Mount trunk bags or baskets to top deck, and panniers on lower rails
- Lower rails keep panniers further back for greater heel clearance
- Anchor points keep pannier bags from sliding
- Built-in light/reflector mount with internal cable routing for powered rear light
- Adjustable height clearance
- Weight: 33.2 oz
- Load Capacity: 55 lb
- Volume Capacity: n/a
- Compatible Bikes: 20", 24", 26" and 27.5" Tern bikes, Note: Tern Joe C21, D24 and P24 require a longer quick-release seatclamp skewer
- Compatible Items: Tern Kori Basket, Tern Kontti Basket, Tern Big Mouth Pannier, BioLogic Commute Bag, KLICKfix RackPack Adapter
- Material: Aluminum 6061
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.