Bikes for day-in, day-out transportation need to be ready for the urban landscape of potholes, rail crossings, curbs and more. With big 27.5" wheels, hydraulic disc brakes and a generous complement of 27 gears, the Joe P27 gives you the full-sized ride you want. The new Joe-fold tucks the handlebars inside the bike, which means less side protrusion and a folded size that's nearly 50% smaller than the last generation.
- 27.5" (650b) wheels to roll over obstacles with impunity
- Hydraulic Shimano disk brakes for massive stopping power
- Cushy yet puncture resistant Schwalbe Big Ben tires for all-around performance
- Handlebar mounting point for a more compact fold
- BioLogic Arx grips with a hidden multi-tool
- Magnetix 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Folds in 30 seconds to throw in the back of a car and fast-forward to the good part of the ride
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.