The Link B7 is built for exploring. It folds down small in 10 seconds, so you can bring it with you anywhereÛon the subway, in your car, or even store it indoors at night. With 7-speed gearing, eyelets for rear racks, and a height-adjustable telescopic handlepost, it packs a ton of versatility. Ride one and discover the convenience of a Tern bike.
- Wide 7-speed gearing for climbing hills and racing through the city
- Telescopic handlepost so you can find the right ride height
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Magnetix 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Eyelets for adding rear racks
- Accommodates fenders for rainy days. Fenders not included.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.