The Node D7i is optimized for commuting in the city. It sports a versatile seven-speed internal hub for low-maintenance riding, full fenders, and an integrated rear rack. With swept-back handlebars and an Andros stem for adjustability, it's ready for anything from potholes to rainstorms. For maximum utility, we even built a version with integrated lighting and an electricity-generating hub.
- Low-maintenance, versatile internal gear hub
- Swept-back handlebars offer an upright and comfortable riding position
- FreeDrive chain cover protects your clothes from grease and dirt
- Includes integrated Freelance Fenders and Freight Rack
- Andros handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.