The RidePocket is a compact handlepost bag built to hold everything you keep in your pockets: wallet, cellphone, and keys. With the RidePocket you can cycle comfortablyÛno more sitting on your house keys. Since it's intuitively organized, your essentials are right where you need them. It includes two zip pockets and an outer mesh pocket. The RidePocket includes a weatherproof rain cover, so you can push on through torrential downpours, and it's built from durable 420 denier nylon. It mounts securely, but comes off easily, so you can bring it in with you when you lock your bike outside.
- Designed to hold all your essentials (wallet, phone, keys, and more) so you can ride unencumbered
- Intuitively organized for convenience
- Mounts on the handlepost for accessibility
- Fits all Tern bikes, and most folding bikes
- Fits phones of all sizesÛeven the iPhone 6 Plus
- Includes handy rain cover
- Weight: 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Load Capacity: 900 g (31.7 oz)
- Volume Capacity: 1 L (0.26 gal)
- Compatible Bikes: Tern bikes with handleposts (All bikes except the Joe-series), Fits the handlebar stems on the Joe bikes
- Compatible Items: Physis T-Bar Handlepost, Physis 3D T-Bar Handlepost
- Material: Nylon 420D
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.