The Valo 2 is a powerful hub-dynamo powered light designed to help you navigate safely at night. Engineered to integrate directly with the handlebar stems used on many Tern bicycles, it is optimally positioned for visibility and well protected from accidental knocks and bumps, as well as theft. Designed with the lighting experts Herrmans in frigid Finland, where winter temperatures dip to -40_ C and daylight all but disappears, the Valo 2 is made from cold-resistant ABS.
- Clarity optics with 150 lumens for a wide, even 40 lux beam of light. No more lighting the tops of trees or blinding oncoming riders.
- Patented CryoCore cooling design uses the handlebar as a heat sink to draw more heat away from the LED chip, allowing for brighter and more efficient output
- Standlight function ensures you're still visible to traffic while stopped
- Works with the BioLogic Joule 3 or other standard dynamo hubs, so you will never need to worry about dim lights or being stuck with dead batteries ever again
- Requires a Tern Andros or Syntace VRO handlebar stem
- Weight: 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Load Capacity: n/a
- Volume Capacity: n/a
- Compatible Bikes: Tern bikes with an Andros or VRO 47 stem
- Compatible Items: Physis T-Bar Handlepost, Physis 3D T-Bar Handlepost, Kinetix Pro Handlebar, Andros Stem, Syntace VRO 47 Stem
- Material: ABS
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.