The Verge D9 is a trailblazer. Born out of our 451 Verge design philosophy, it has bigger race wheels, T-Tuned geometry, and a wide 1x drivetrain. It's about as much value as we could condense into one bike, and it's ready for any upgrades you can throw at it.
- Verge quality, style, and performance at an entry-level price point
- Folds in under 10 seconds€fits under a desk
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- Shimano Acera drivetrain, with 11-36T for all-purpose versatility
- Tern Porter saddle for easy shoulder-mounted bike carrying
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Just place $200 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.