The Verge P10 is built for performance. With 451 racing wheels and aerodynamic T-Tuned geometry, it rides with exceptional comfort and stability. With an adjustable handlebar stem, you can dial in your riding position with surgical precision. We even included a Porter+ saddle for comfortable all-day riding and convenient portability.
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- Light and portable€only 11.7 kg (25.8 lb)
- Fold and store indoors for the ultimate theft protection
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- Shimano Deore 1x drivetrain, delivering a huge gear range in a simple package
FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
It's easy. Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Ground Shipping option.
*Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart.
- No PO Boxes.
BUSINESS DAYS IN TRANSIT
100% GUARANTEED RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for store credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used and undamaged gear, bikes, or bike frames will be issued store credit in the form of credits applied to your Bikes and Life account. We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.